The Board of AISR consists of four Board Members, namely the President, the Vice-President/Coordinator Extern, the Secretary and the Treasurer.
The Board functions are as follows.
- The President leads the General Meetings and tries to bind AISR together. He/She stimulates the members and coordinates the general daily business, also the President is the main contact person with Amnesty International NL.
- The Vice-President replaces the President in his/her absence.
- The Coordinator Extern coordinates the external image of AISR. This means that he/she will coordinate the committees - together with specific chairs - when we need to work closely together with extern parties.
- The Secretary is the one who keeps track of the administration of AISR. He/She also coordinates the member administration. He/She is the minute-taker during General Meetings.
- The Treasurer is the one who keeps track of the finances of AISR. He/She will make the budget each year and is being kept informed when money has to be spent. At the end of the year, he/she will present the annual financial report to Amnesty International NL.